Seven Ways To Stay Cool Using Crystals:
These seven ways to stay cool using crystals should help to make hot weather more bearable and allow you to keep your cool.
- First up there is the obvious—wear or carry a crystal or two from the list in our article ’20 Crystals To Help You Stay Cool and Beat The Heat.’
- One of the better ways to stay cool is to make an elixir. This is easily done by selecting a stone(s), then washing it under running water and then placing it into a glass container of water. Apophyllite and Selenite or any soft crystals are best not placed directly into the water. An easy solution is to place them up against the outside of the container. Then sit the container out in the sunlight for a few hours.
Now that you have your elixir or gem water, place it in the refrigerator until cool. Sip it throughout the day. Make plenty so that you may be sure not to run out.
- One of my favourite ways to stay cool is to get a tea towel and soak it in gem water and then place it in the freezer. Leave it long enough so that it is really cold but still flexible. You don’t want it frozen stiff. Fold it so it is about as wide as the height of your forehead. Find a nice comfortable spot to lay back and relax and put it on your forehead. Alternatively place it over the back of your neck. Allow yourself to simply relax and soak in the cool energy from your crystal water.
If you want to give this a boost, place a crystal under the towel. I have also found that a dash of black vinegar added to the soak water adds a magical property that I have no explanation for, especially if I’m exhausted or experiencing a headache.
- Another neat trick is to put your stones in the freezer and use them in drinks like you would ice cubes. Same warning – don’t do this with dissolvable stones like Selenite. We have done this with Calcite, but many would say not to.
- A sure way to beat the heat is by spritzing to keep cool. Pour some cooled elixir into a spray bottle and spritz or spray yourself throughout the day. Or you can put the stones inside the spray bottle, filled with cool water.
- Sit back and relax with your feet in a cool crystal foot bath. You can place stones directly in some cool water, or fill your bathing container with chilled elixir.
- Foot baths are excellent for bringing down body heat and enhancing energy in a quick, easy and relaxing way. Just soak your tired feet in cooled elixir.
© Ron and Sue Windred.
Disclaimer: The outlined metaphysical and healing properties in this website are for inspiration and reference. We gather this information and alleged properties from writings, books, folklore and various other sources. They are also dependent upon the attitude and beliefs of the individual. Furthermore they do not replace diagnosis or treatment by a qualified therapist or physician.