Crystal Tips: This segment looks at practical ways in which you can use the featured stone of the month – Chrysocolla.
- Keep Chrysocolla in your bedroom to revitalise your relationships and to give a boost your sexuality.
- Carry Chrysocolla around with you during pregnancy as its soothing energy is beneficial to both you and your baby.
- Put Chrysocolla in with your indoor pot-plants to provide a balance of the earth’s natural energy, helping to purify your environment.
- Wear or sleep with Chrysocolla to attract more love into your life.
- Meditate with Chrysocolla as your contribution to help bring about world peace.
- Chrysocolla works best in direct contact with the skin, or laid directly over a Chakra, but it is rather beneficial however you choose to use it.
- Wearing Chrysocolla grants you power and increased wisdom from the spiritual plane.
- Carry Chrysocolla in times of turmoil and confusion to maintain your inner strength and balance
- Wear or carry Chrysocolla for relief from the symptoms of PMS.
A ritual using Chrysocolla to remove your-self from harm:
If you need to remove yourself from emotional tension and even physical danger, caused by a troublesome situation or from a dangerous relationship, this process should be of invaluable assistance.
Take a piece of paper or cloth and draw a 9 inch or 22.5cm circle and cut it out. Find a quiet location where you can sit and meditate and your circle will not be disturbed for the next 9 nights. Set a Chrysocolla in the centre of the circle and reflect on what this situation is costing you in terms of physical danger, self-esteem, emotional stress, psychological duress, as well as financially.
Do this process for nine nights, each time moving the Chrysocolla closer to the edge of the circle. Each day complete whatever measures are appropriate and needed for you to become safe. As you complete the ninth sitting, you should be able to remove the Chrysocolla from the circle and move forward into freedom.
Conversely, if you procrastinate and defer or do not take the necessary steps to remove yourself from this situation, even though you dutifully move the stone you will not gain freedom from your problem.
You may start again, but perhaps you could consider why you were unable to do it the first time, before beginning again.
© Ron and Sue Windred.
Disclaimer: The outlined metaphysical and healing properties in this website are for inspiration and reference. We gather this information and alleged properties from writings, books, folklore and various other sources. They are also dependent upon the attitude and beliefs of the individual. Furthermore they do not replace diagnosis or treatment by a qualified therapist or physician.