Crystal Healing – Crystal Tips and Techniques
* For strengthening immune responses; as soon as you feel an infection, place or tape a Bloodstone on the thymus gland above the heart. You may also find it beneficial to sleep with one or two under your pillow to relieve congestion from colds. Otherwise it can be worn on the body or carried for long periods of time.
* Place a Bloodstone in a bowl of water placed beside your bed to ensure a peaceful night’s sleep.
* Crystals with points when being used to draw healing or reenergizing properties into your body are best placed pointing inward toward yourself, or point down when laid upon your body. When they are being used to draw off toxicity or negative emotions, have them pointing outwards or up if placed on your body.
* Smudging Crystals with White Sage, Sweetgrass and incense sticks is an excellent way to quickly remove negative energies and purify them. Light the smudge stick and pass it over and around the crystal if it is large, or hold the crystal in your hand within the smoke if it as small. It is traditional to fan or waft the smoke with a feather, but this is not essential.
* Incense when used or burned regularly, in any of its manners, is outstanding for keeping healing rooms energetically cleansed and smelling refreshed and inviting.
© Ron and Sue Windred.
Disclaimer: The outlined metaphysical and healing properties in this website are for inspiration and reference. We gather this information and alleged properties from writings, books, folklore and various other sources. They are also dependent upon the attitude and beliefs of the individual. Furthermore they do not replace diagnosis or treatment by a qualified therapist or physician.