A Simple Guide to the Body’s Energy Systems.
A Simple Guide to the Body’s Energy Systems. Our premise is that first and foremost we are energy beings; we are spiritual beings or souls having a human experience. We comprise of an energy field – an electro-magnetic field that completely surrounds and penetrates our body, called our aura. Without this energy field we would not exist. It’s not so much that we are a body first that owns this field, rather that we are this energy and because of this we have a body. It stretches out for several feet around us and we call it an aura. Close against the skin is the etheric, which is the blue print for our body and being. The aura draws in life force energy or prana or chi and feeds it through the etheric into our chakras or energy centres – these feed energy via our meridians, an energetic network paralleling our nervous system, and work with our glands and nervous system to energise us and keep us healthily functioning. Life force energy interacts with water and minerals within in our systems to create and sustain physical life.
Our energy field needs to be well grounded in order to function properly. Modern footwear and buildings insulate us from the earth and just like electrical systems we need to be properly earthed to function optimally and healthfully. To rectify this, go bare foot at least 30 mins a day outside on natural ground, or use an earthing mat indoors.
Our essential chakra system overlays our major organs:
- Earth Star Chakra – at our feet. Primary connection to our physical source. Grounding.
- Base Chakra – over our reproductive organs. Connected to survival, physicality and security.
- Sacral Chakra – roughly in the area of our navel or digestive system. Related to gut instinct and emotions, sexual energy.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – bottom of the sternum. Lungs and breathing, nervous and digestive systems. Seat of the ego.
- Heart Chakra – over the heart. Life force and prana. Centre for love and self expression.
- Throat Chakra – at the throat. Verbal and non verbal communication. Personal responsibility.
- Third Eye Chakra – Brow, between the eyes. Psychic ability. Intuition.
- Crown Chakra – just above the top of the head. Brain. Primary connection to our spiritual source. Integration point. Point of acceptance or denial.
A Simple System for Maintaining Your Body’s Balance and Harmony Using Crystals and Natural Elements
If possible go outside and find an area that appeals to your senses, preferably at a time when and where you are not overexposed to the elements. Allow yourself about 30 minutes for this exercise, however any amount of time is preferable to none and you may go longer if you want. Sit at ease in a chair and earth yourself by planting your bare feet firmly on the ground, or sit directly upon the earth.
Breathe comfortably from your abdomen whilst holding a Clear Quartz crystal in each hand. This is a fantastic energy recharge and brings in oxygen. The average person can only survive 2 minutes without air and the life force or prana it contains.
Close your eyes and allow your mind to wonder, or use this time to meditate.
All things being equal the energy from the ether feeds down through your aura, into your chakras and is then dispersed throughout your body to balance and harmonise all of your systems.
The combination of natural elements, earthing, breathing and energy balancing with crystals does wonders, so that at completion you should find yourself relaxed, but feeling energised and clear.
© Ron and Sue Windred.
Disclaimer: The outlined metaphysical and healing properties in this website are for inspiration and reference. We gather this information and alleged properties from writings, books, folklore and various other sources. They are also dependent upon the attitude and beliefs of the individual. Furthermore they do not replace diagnosis or treatment by a qualified therapist or physician.