A Simple Crystal Manifesting Grid.
Clear Quartz and a written statement or photo are all you need to make a simple crystal manifesting grid.
Crystal grids and gridding seem to be coming back into vogue again. Not that they ever really left, it just seems their popularity has increased of late. But with this has come a great deal of hype. Along with this, the requirement for too many crystals and their overuse, and even a lot of unnecessary rules and requirements.
So we thought a simple guide may be called for.
A Simple Crystal Manifesting Grid – How To.
- The first thing is to get clear on what it is you want to manifest. It doesn’t matter what it is, as long as you know for sure what it is.
- Next, check your intention – why do you want it, when do you want it. In what reasonable time frame would you like it to appear? Be clear with your intention.
- Now that you have your intention right – the rest is pretty easy. (A word of warning, make sure you are not desiring something that belongs to another or causing another to do something against their will).
- Get a picture, or write out a clear and precise description of what it is you’re after.
- Gather together some crystals to form a circle and locate it in a place where they will remain undisturbed. 4, 6, 8, or 12, the number is not as important as your intention. Clear Quartz points are great, but any crystals may be used. It’s not necessary, but a good idea if they are of the same type and about the same size.
- Point them equally spaced in a circle pointing into the middle.
- Place your picture or description in the centre.
- If you like, you can add one more crystal and sit it on top of your picture or statement.
Upon completion, all you have to do is wait for it to manifest. Once this has happened, dismantle your grid. You may like to cleanse your crystals at this stage. If it is in place for a considerable time, you may need to clean it and the area occasionally.
Follow us on Facebook
© Ron and Sue Windred.
Disclaimer: The outlined metaphysical and healing properties in this website are for inspiration and reference. We gather this information and alleged properties from writings, books, folklore and various other sources. They are also dependent upon the attitude and beliefs of the individual. Furthermore they do not replace diagnosis or treatment by a qualified therapist or physician.